Thursday 6 September 2012

STEAMPUNK JUNKIES !!!

Good morning all ...... It's a beautiful day, the sun's shining, the burdies are singing and there's a brand new fun challenge blog that goes live this morning and before I show you anything or add the link I just want to say a huge 'Thank You' to Debbi,Tina, & Lou for agreeing to join me in this venture ..... you really are ALL stars (n that's just for putting up with me) and a fantastic bunch of crafters .... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!

So here we go ..... Steampunk Junkies .... Challenge # 1 .... 'Anything Goes'


You can find all the DT makes here at http://steampunkjunkies.blogspot.com/

and here's my offerings .....


Stamps available from www.chocolatebaroque.com/  & www.creative-studios.co.uk/



 
stamps available from www.creative-studios.co.uk/
 
 
and finally to our group mascot 'RUFUS' who you can see over on the Punkies Blog .... sleep sweetly !
 
 
Hope you'll all pop on over n take a peek and join in the fun !!
 
Suzee :o)) xx
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous makes as always.. Can't choose a fav as both are fab.. Px

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You P .... I do love the steampunkery phaffings :o)) xx

      Delete
  2. fab work as always Suzee! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzee Jo , you never cease to amaze me woman. So glad you asked me. I am raring to go today but it won't be a patch on this. Love Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous love the pink one xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful projects! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have found you via Digi Galore blog list and have become your latest follower ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love those Choc Baroque images... two fantastic steampunk cards!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete