Wednesday 9 May 2012

My 1st DT post for Christine's Digi Adventure


A couple of weeks ago the lovely Christine sent me an email saying ... ' No argument Suze you're on my DT' ....... this was hotly followed by some fab digi's to play with ..... and I'm proud to post my 1st design !

If you pop along to http://goonergirl-craftingheaven.blogspot.co.uk/ you'll see all of Chris's DT makes plus you can have a mooch around her Digi Shop :o))

Well done Chris am so glad you took the plunge and Thank You for having me on your team !



  Hope you all like what I have done with Chris's Vintage Car Digi ! :o)) xx

17 comments:

  1. Really fab hun, love the map background, just gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutly fabulous Suze... You've done her proud.. Px

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card which showcases the car to a tee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze, your card is Fabulous, love the background and the very stylish gentleman,and of course my little car beautifully coloured. Thank you for being on my team, am very proud of you all. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Darling..... i told you, you're a genius x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous images and fantastic colour choices - hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love this image, and well done making the DT hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! Loving the background and the car in Red really compliments the background.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, love the design and the digi's (of course) congrats on joining the team xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Suzee, love the background and the colours. Well done.Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very atmospheric and striking card, Suzee. I love it.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, you've caught the era perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh this is one really great card well done on the dt post too
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card Suzejo the digi and colouring is great and just love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous, youve done Christine proud hunni xx

    ReplyDelete