Sunday 26 February 2012

The Butterfly Ball

I found this little wooden tray in the back of a cupboard and originally I was going to Steampunk it up ..... but the weather's been so lovely the past few days it's had me dreaming of warm hazy days sat in the garden were the pretty lil winged beasties come and play :o)

It's all made from scrap pieces of card, the frame was painted with acrylic paints in green, dry brushed over the top with white and then inked gently with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink.

The stamps are from IndigoBlu... Nature 1, Poppy Meadow, Wild Meadow and Chocolate Baroque... The Rose Tree.

The Butterflies were just stamped with different colour inks and coated in Glossy Accents.

It was just fun to make, hope it makes you smiley :o)
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous - absolutely fabulous

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had great fun with these - I must admit I love butterflies & this is a lovely way of displaying them.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely brilliant project..just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!!!! Am your newest follower :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous it must have taken you ages... but well worth it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! I'm loving the colours you've used!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is superb! I really love it. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous hunni as always, I really like these projects, just love al those butterflys xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love all those fabulous butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete